Scott Donald Weatherbee PhD
Associate Professor of Genetics
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Genetics and Genomics
Office of Student ResearchStem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Cell SymmetryCancer Center, Yale: Cancer Genetics & GenomicsAnimal OrganogenesisGenetics
Limb development; Developmental genetics; Organogenesis; Mouse genetics; Signaling pathways; Embryogenesis more...
- B.A., SUNY at Oswego, 1993
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1999
- Mis, E.K, Liem Jr., K.F., Kong, Y., Schwartz, N., Domowicz, M., Weatherbee S.D. Forward Genetics Defines Xylt1 as a Key, Conserved Regulator of Early Chondrocyte Maturation and Skeletal Length. Developmental Biology, 2014; 385(1): 67-82.
- Lee S, Kong, Y., Weatherbee S.D. Forward genetics identifies Kdf1/1810019J16Rik as an essential regulator of the proliferation-differentiation decision in epidermal progenitor cells. Developmental Biology, 2013; 383(2): 201-13.
- Christopher KJ, Wang B, Kong Y, Weatherbee SD. Forward genetics uncovers Transmembrane protein 107 as a novel factor required for ciliogenesis and Sonic hedgehog signaling. Developmental Biology, 2012 368:382-392.