BOOST Cost & Request
Departments will be charged monthly via a JSA transaction for BOOST support provided during that month. This fee is debited on expenditure type 896000. The hourly rate is $69 per hour, inclusive of 38.5% fringe. This cost generally cannot be charged to sponsored grants and contracts as most sponsored awards do not permit the charging of administrative costs.
A meeting will be set up with the requestor to discuss the request in further detail. Topics for discussion will include but are not limited to:
- Why is there a gap? What are other options for getting the work done?
- Confirm primary responsibilities and skills required
- Position funding arrangements, if applicable
- Department plan to fill resource gap, if applicable
- BOOST staff location / desk
- Amount of support (% of time) and support schedule
- Duration of support
- Department preparation for BOOST support (e.g. computer setup, work plan)