To apply, please send the following information
Application packet should include:
- Fellowship Application
- Personal statement: 1-2 pages outlining your reasons for applying, career goals, and strengths you will bring to the program.
- Three letters of reference: please provide names of the referees, and arrange for the letters of recommendation to be forwarded directly to the epilepsy center director, by mail or email.
- Your current CV
- A passport style photo of yourself.
- Applicants should be neurology board eligible.
- Applicants will be contacted in January if they are invited to interview.
- Applications for 2018 fellowships will be accepted October 1, 2016 - Dec. 9, 2016.
All materials should be sent to:
Pue Farooque, DO
Director, Epilepsy Fellowship
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Department of Neurology
Yale School of Medicine
P.O. Box 208018
15 York Street
New Haven, CT 06520-8018
c/o Kelley James