Rafeed Alkawadri, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology; Director, Brain Mapping Program
Brain Connectivity; Broadband intracranial EEG Analysis; Cingulate Gyrus Epilepsy and Connectivity; Clinical Neurophysiology and Epileptology; Cortical Evoked Potentials; Deep Brain Stimulation; Evoked Potentials (EPs); Functional Mapping; High Frequency Oscillations; Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
- Alkawadri R, So NK, Van Ness PC, Alexopoulos AV. “Cingulate Epilepsy: “ Report of 3 Electroclinical Subtypes with Surgical Outcomes” JAMA Neurology, 2013
- Alkawadri R, Krishnan B, Kakisaka Y, Nair D, Mosher JC, Burgess RC, Alexopoulos AV. “Localization of the Ictal Onset Zone with MEG Using Minimum Norm Estimate of a Narrow Band at Seizure Onset Versus Standard Single Current Dipole Modeling ” Clinical Neurophysiology, 2013
- Alkawadri R, Burgess RC, Isitan C, Wang IZ, Kakisaka Y, Alexopoulos AV. “Yield of Repeat Routine MEG Recordings in Clinical Practice” Epilepsy & Behavior, 2013
- Kakisaka Y, Alkawadri R, Zhong WI, Enatsu R, Mosher JC, Dubarry A, Alexopoulos AV, Burgess RC. “ Sensitivity of Scalp EEG and Magnetoencephalograpy for Spike” Epileptic Disorders, 2013
- Alkawadri R, Mickey BE, Madden CJ, Van Ness PC. “Cingulate Gyrus Epilepsy: Clinical, Neurophysiological and Behavioral Aspects with Surgical Outcomes” Archives of Neurology, 2011, 68(3): 381