Patrick Gerard O'Connor MD, MPH, FACP
Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Section Chief, General Medicine
Departments & Organizations
LCME Medical Students Subcommittee
SBIRT Training in Yale Residency Programs
Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine: Primary Care Center, Yale-New Haven Hospital; Addiction Medicine | Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program
Interface between primary care and substance abuse more...
- M.D., Albany Medical College, 1982
- M.P.H., Yale University School of Medicine, 1988
- O’Connor, PG. Brief Interventions for Problem Drinking: Another Piece of the Puzzle. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2007 146(3):223-225.
- Martell BA, O’Connor PG, Kerns RD, Becker WC, Morales KH, Kosten TR, and Fiellin DA. Systematic Review: Opioid treatment for chronic back pain: prevalence, efficacy and association with addiction. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2007 146:116-127.
- Sledge, WH, Brown, KE, Levine, JM, Fiellin, DA, Chawarski, M, White, WD, O’Connor, PG. A Randomized Trial of Primary Intensive Care to Reduce Hospital Admissions in Patients with High Utilization of Inpatient Services. Disease Management. 2006 9(6)328-338.