Lori Ann Post PhD
Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine; Research Director; Faculty Affiliate - Yale Center for Medical Informatics; Research Scientist - Veteran's Administration
Departments & Organizations
Elder Abuse; Gender-Based Violence; Demography; Domestic Violence; Evaluation; Injury; Methodology; Prevention; Program Evaluation; Research Design; Violence; Violence Against Women; Health Information Technology; Informatics more...
- B.A., Michigan State University, 1988
- M.A., Michigan State University, 1992
- Ph.D., Michigan State University, 1999
- Post LA, Griffore R, Phenice L. Modeling Indicators of Patient Long-Term Care Placement. International Journal of Health, Wellness & Society. (In Press)
- Post LA, Biroscak B, Barboza GE. Prevalence of Sexual Violence. Violence Against Women and Children: Mapping the Terrain. Ed. by Jacquelyn White, Mary P. Koss, and Alan E. Kazdin. American Psychological Association, Washington, D.C. 2011; 4:101-123.
- Post LA, Mezey N, Maxwell C, Rhodes K. Using Capture-recapture to Estimate the Prevalence of Intimate Partner Violence: The Gender Symmetry Debate. The International Journal of Science in Society. 2011; 2(2):223-236.