Charles Ryan Wira MD
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine; Liaison, Yale-New Haven Stroke Program
Departments & Organizations
Stroke; Sepsis; Cardiac arrest more...
- B.S., University of New Hampshire, 1993
- M.D., Dartmouth School of Medicine, 2000
- Ehrman R, Wira, C, Mullen M, et al; Etomidate use for rapid sequence intubation is safe in patients with severe sepsis, Internal and Emergency Medicine, 2011 (in press).
- Wira C, Lewandowski C, Martinez-Capolino C, Iyer G, Sherwin R, Rivers E. Cardiac Complications in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke. Western Journal of Emergency Medicine, (In Press).
- Wira C, Lewandowski C, Silver B, Martinez-Capolino C, Rivers E. Correlation of Ejection Fraction with Transcranial Doppler Flow Rates in Patients with Acute Strokes. Western Journal of Emergency Medicine,(In Press).