Arjun Krishna Venkatesh MD, MBA
Postdoctoral Fellow in Medicine; Clinical Instructor in Emergency Medicine; Robert Wood Johnson Fellow
Departments & Organizations
Emergency Services; Healthcare Costs; Performance Measurement; Cardiac Testing; Health Services Research more...
- B.S., Northwestern Univeristy, 2002
- M.B.A., The Ohio State University, 2004
- M.D., Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Med, 2008
- Venkatesh AK, Pallin DJ, Kayden S, Schuur JD. Predictors of Hand Hygiene in the Emergency Department. ICHE, 2011, 32(11): 1120-3
- Venkatesh AK, Geisler BG, Gibson Chamber JJ, Baugh CW, Bohan JS, Schuur JD. Use of Observation Care in US Emergency Department, 2001 to 2008. PLoS One. 2011;6(9):e24326. Epub 2011 Sep 14
- Venkatesh AK, Kline JA, Courtney DM, Camargo CA, Plewa MC, Nordenholz KE, Moore CL, Richman PB, Smithline HA, Beam DM, Kabrhel C. Evaluation of Pulmonary Embolism in the Emergency Department and Consistency With a National Quality Measure: Quantifying the Opportunity for Improvement. Arch Intern Med, 2012; July 9: 1028-32.