Arjun Krishna Venkatesh MD, MBA, MHS
Instructor in Emergency Medicine; Director, Quality and Safety Research and Strategy; Instructor, Department of Emergency Medicine; Scientist, Center for Outcomes Research and Evaluation
Departments & Organizations
Emergency Services; Healthcare Costs; Performance Measurement; Cardiac Testing; Health Services Research more...
- B.S., Northwestern Univeristy, 2002
- M.B.A., The Ohio State University, 2004
- M.D., Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Med, 2008
- M.H.S., Yale University School of Medicine, 2014
- Venkatesh AK, Schuur JD. A "Top Five" List for Emergency Medicine: A Policy and Research Agenda for Stewardship to Improve the Value of Emergency Care. Am J Emerg Med. 2013 Oct;31(10):1520-4.
- Schuur JD, Carney DP, Lyn E, Raja AS, Michael JA, Ross N, Venkatesh AK, Top Five List for Emergency Medicine: A Pilot Project to Improve the Value of Emergency Care. JAMA Intern Med. 2014 Apr;174(4):509-15
- Venkatesh AK, Avula U, Bartimus H, Reif J, Schmidt MJ, Powell ES. Time to antibiotics for septic shock: evaluating a proposed performance measure. Am J Emerg Med. 2013 Apr;31(4):680-3.