Requirements for Graduation
The degree of Doctor of Medicine is conferred upon students who have satisfactorily completed the requirements stated below:
- Pass all of the required basic science courses.
- Pass the UCONN4 Clinical Skills Assessment.
- Pass all of the required clinical clerkships.
- Pass the United States Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE) Step I and both parts of Step II (Clinical Knowledge and Clinical Skills).
- Submit an approved thesis.
- Meet all of the requirements of the Progress Committee and Board of Permanent Officers concerning academic standing, moral and ethical character, emotional stability, and professional conduct.