The Financial Aid Office provides a number of resources and useful links to information and services designed to assist you as you determine how to finance your medical education.
Department of Education
Internal Revenue Service Information
Tax legislation passed in the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 allows deductions from income tax returns for both students and their parents. To find out more about these changes, go to the IRS website or the Yale University Tax Office.
- Main IRS website
- IRS Forms & Publications — If you need income tax return information or forms, the IRS website will give you access to whatever you need.
Yale University Tax Office
Loan Repayment Programs
- Faculty Loan Repayment Information
- NIH Loan Repayment Program
- NHSC Loan Repayment Programs/Indian Health Service
Loan Repayment Options
- National Foundation for Consumer Credit Home Page
- Equifax Credit Bureau Home Page
- Experian Credit Bureau
- Tax Credit Reporting Service
- Trans Union Credit Report
- Student Assistance Programs from the Department of Health and Human Services
- AAMC Guidance to Educational Debt