Frequently Asked Questions
We are currently updating our Frequently Asked Questions. In the meantime, please make note of the reminders below.
- All applicants applying for institutional aid are required to provide parental financial information.
- All financial aid recipients are required to borrow an annually determined minimum amount—a unit loan—before becoming eligible for institutional scholarship funds.
- A debt management plan will help you keep your financial responsibilities from deciding your career path. Our goal is to enable you to choose a career that fulfills your intellectual, emotional and professional needs, regardless of salary.
- Financial aid applications must be submitted annually.
- Financial aid awards may change from year to year based on changes in family circumstances. The most common factors affecting the parents' contribution are taxable and untaxable income, assets, family size and number of siblings in college.