Finalizing Your Aid Award
In order to finalize your Financial Aid Award and process your loans, you need to return the following forms to the Financial Aid Office:
- Yale Medical School Financial Aid Award Letter- sign and return with Terms and Conditions
- Financial Aid Award Terms and Conditions- sign and return with your Financial Aid Award
- Notification and Confirmation Form
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self Certification Form (if you are receiving the Yale Alumni Loan or the Yale International Loan)
- Sibling Enrollment Verification Form (if applicable)
Please make sure that you read the Student Financial Services Guide for Graduate and Professional Students 2012-2013
Note: In order to receive the Yale Scholarship, you must borrow the loan amount(s) listed on your financial aid award.
Once ALL of the forms listed above are received and we have verified and finalized your award the Student Financial Services Office will send you an email regarding the next steps for your loans.
Yale Alumni Loan
- This loan requires a co-signer.
- The co-signer cannot be a spouse or another student. The co-signer can be a parent, sibling or friend.
- If you are unable to get a co-signer you can apply for the Direct Unsubsidized Loan instead of the Yale Alumni Loan.
Yale International Student Loan
- This loan does not require a co-signer.