Margaret Farley Associate Professor of Divinity and Associate Professor of Forestry And Environmental Studies
Departments & Organizations
focuses on environmental ethics; sustainable communities; global ethics; and theological ethics.
- M.A., University of Virginia,
- B.A., Wheaton College, 1997
- Ph.D., Wheaton College, 2006
- “Assessing Metaphors of Agency: Intervention, Perfection, and Care as Models of Environmental Practice,” Environmental Ethics, 27.2: 135-54 (Summer 2005).
- “Islamic Law and Environmental Ethics: How Jurisprudence (usul al-fiqh) Mobilizes Practical Reform,” Worldviews: Environment, Culture, and Religion, 9.3: 338-64 (Fall 2005).
- “Global Ethics, Christian Theology, and Sustainability,” Worldviews: Global Religions, Culture, and Ecology [, Fall 2008]