Stephen R. Latham J.D., Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist in Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Departments & Organizations
Program for Biomedical EthicsHealth Policy & SystemsLaw & Bioethics
Bioethics and Law; Comparative Bioethics; Research Ethics; Professionalism; Ethical Theory
- AB, Harvard College, 1982
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1985
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 1996
- National Values, Institutions and Health Policies: What Do They Imply for Medicare Reform? (co-authored with T. Marmor and K. Okma), 12 J. of Comparative Policy Analysis 1-2:179-196 (Feb/Apr. 2010).
- Law Between The Cultures: C. P. Snow’s The Two Cultures And The Problem Of Scientific Illiteracy In Law. 32 Technology in Society 1:31-4 (Jan 2010).
- Regulation and Quasi-Regulation in American Medicine, 1607-2000, (co-authored with J. Mohr), in R. Baker and L. McCullough, eds., The Cambridge World History of Bioethics (New York: Cambridge University Press, 2009).