Mark R. Mercurio MD, MA
Professor of Pediatrics (Neonatology); Director, Program for Biomedical Ethics, Yale School of Medicine; Chair, Yale -New Haven Children's Hospital Ethics Committee; Director, Yale Pediatrics Ethics Program; Associate Director, Yale Interdisciplinary Center for Bioethics
Departments & Organizations
Ethics; Medical Ethics; Pediatrics; Neonatology; Education; more...
- B.A., Princeton University, 1978
- M.D., Columbia University, 1982
- M.A., Brown University, 2004
- Mercurio, M.R. The ethics of newborn resuscitation. Seminars in Perinatology. December 2009.
- Chapman, R., Peterec, S.M., Bizzarro, M.J., M.R. Mercurio. Patient selection for neonatal extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: Beyond severity of illness. Journal of Perinatology. 2009; 29: 606-611.
- Mercurio, M.R., S.M. Peterec. Attending physician work hours: ethical considerations and the last doctor standing. Pediatrics. 2009; 124(2): 758-62.