Jennifer Prah Ruger MSc, PhD
Associate Professor of Public Health (Health Policy) and Associate Professor (Adjunct) of Law
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., University of California-Berkeley, 1988
- M.A., Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, 1991
- M.Sc., Oxford University, 1992
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 1998
- Ruger JP and Emmons KM. Economic Evaluations of Smoking Cessation and Relapse Prevention Programs for Pregnant Women: A Systematic Review. Value in Health 11(2): 180-190, 2008.
- Ruger JP. Global Health Governance and the World Bank. Lancet 370: 1471-1474, 2007. (Published in Council of Science Editor's Special Global Theme Issue on Global Poverty and Human Development and featured as a highlight of that week's issue on Lancet Podcast).
- Ruger JP, Kress D. Health Financing and Insurance Reform in Morocco. Health Affairs 26(4): 1009-1016, 2007. (Published in first ever Theme Issue on Global Health, entitled, "Financing and Improving Global Health Care" and focus of National Press Club briefing, Washington, DC).