Douglas Shenson MD, MPH, MS, MA
Associate Clinical Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1977
- M.A., Oxford University, 1985
- M.D., Tulane University School of Medicine, 1985
- M.P.H., Tulane Univ School of Public Health & Tropical Med, 1985
- M.S., Harvard School of Public Health, 2001
- Shenson D, Adams M, Bolen J, Wooten K, Clough J, Giles WH, Anderson L. Developing an Integrated Strategy to Reduce Ethnic and Racial Disparities in the Delivery of Clinical Preventive Services for Older Americans. Am J Public Health. 2012 Aug;102(8):e44-e50. Epub 2012 Jun 14.
- Shenson D, Anderson L, Slonim A, Benson W. Vaccinations and preventive screening services for older adults: opportunities and challenges in the USA. Perspectives in Public Health. 2012;132(4):165-70.
- Shenson D, Adams M, Bolen J, Anderson L. Routine checkups don't ensure that seniors get preventive services.Journal of Family Practice.2011;60(1):E1-E10. Available at: http://stg.jfponline.com/Pages.asp?AID=9266&issue=January_2011&UID=.