Douglas Shenson MD, MPH, MS, MA
Associate Clinical Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1977
- M.A., Oxford University, 1985
- M.P.H., Tulane Univ School of Public Health & Tropical Med, 1985
- M.D., Tulane University School of Medicine, 1985
- M.S., Harvard School of Public Health, 2001
- Shenson D, Moore RT, Benson W, Anderson L. Polling places, pharmacies, and public health: Vote & Vax 2012. Am J Public Health. 2015. e-View Ahead of Print. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2015.302628
- Krist AH, Shenson D, Woolf SH, Bradley C, Liaw WR, Rothemich SF, Slonim A Benson W, Anderson LA. Clinical and Community Delivery Systems for Preventive Care: An Integration Framework. Am J Prev Med. 2013. 45(4):508-16.
- Shenson D, Adams M, Bolen J, Wooten K, Clough J, Giles WH, Anderson L. Developing an Integrated Strategy to Reduce Ethnic and Racial Disparities in the Delivery of Clinical Preventive Services for Older Americans. Am J Public Health. 2012 Aug;102(8):e44-e50. Epub 2012 Jun 14.