Bonnie Kaplan PhD, FACMI
Lecturer in Anesthesiology (Medical Informatics); Yale Bioethics Center Scholar; Faculty Fellow, Yale Information Society Project, Yale Law School
Departments & Organizations
Medical/Nursing/Health Informatics - sociotechnical, ethical, legal, and social issues; evaluation; organizational issues more...
- B.A., Cornell University, 1971
- M.A., University of Chicago, 1972
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1983
- Adams M.B., Kaplan B., Sobko H.J., Kuziemsky C., Ravvaz K., Koppel R., "Learning from Colleagues about Healthcare IT Implementation and Optimization: Lessons from a Medical Informatics Listserv," Journal of Medical Systems 39:157-162, 2015, DOI 10.1007/s10916-014-0157-3.
- Kaplan, B., "Patient Health Data Privacy,” In Beyond IP: The Future of Privacy, ed. Shlomit Yanisky-Ravid, New York: Fordham University Press (forthcoming). Available at http://ssrn.com/author=2307861 and http://bioethics.yale.edu/research/working-papers
- Kaplan, B., "How Should Health Data Be Used? Privacy, Secondary Use, and Big Data Sales," Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics (in press). Available at http://ssrn.com/author=2307861 and http://bioethics.yale.edu/research/working-papers