Bonnie Kaplan PhD, FACMI
Lecturer in Anesthesiology (Medical Informatics); Yale Bioethics Center Scholar; Faculty Fellow, Yale Information Society Project, Yale Law School
Departments & Organizations
Medical/Nursing/Health Informatics - sociotechnical, ethical, legal, and social issues; evaluation; organizational issues more...
- B.A., Cornell University, 1971
- M.A., University of Chicago, 1972
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1983
- Kaplan, B., "How Should Health Data Be Used? Privacy, Secondary Use, and Big Data Sales," Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics (in press).
- Kaplan B., "Selling Health Data: De-Identification, Privacy, and Speech," Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics (in press).
- Peterson C., DeMuro P., Goodman K.W., Kaplan B., "Sorrell v. IMS Health: Issues And Opportunities for Informaticians," Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 20(1):35-37, January 2013, doi:10.1136/amiajnl-2012-001123.