Bonnie Kaplan PhD, FACMI
Lecturer in Anesthesiology (Medical Informatics); Yale Bioethics Center Scholar; Faculty Fellow, Yale Information Society Project, Yale Law School
Departments & Organizations
Medical/Nursing/Health Informatics - sociotechnical, ethical, legal, and social issues; evaluation; organizational issues more...
- B.A., Cornell University, 1971
- M.A., University of Chicago, 1972
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1983
- Peterson C., DeMuro P., Goodman K.W., Kaplan B., "Sorrell v. IMS Health: Issues And Opportunities for Informaticians," Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 20(1):35-37, January 2013, doi:10.1136/amiajnl-2012-001123.
- Goodman K.W., Berner E., Dente M.A., Kaplan B., Koppel R., Rucker D., Sandz D.Z., Winkelstein P., "Challenges in Ethics, Safety, Best Practices, and Oversight Regarding HIT Vendors, Their Customers, and Patients: A Report of an AMIA Special Task Force," Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 18(1): 77-81, January 2011, doi:10.1136/jamia.2010.008946.
- Boyd, A.D., Funk, E.A., Schwartz, S.M., Kaplan, B., and Keenan, G.M., "Top EHR Challenge in Light of the Stimulus: Enabling Effective Interdisciplinary, Intradisciplinary, and Cross Setting Communication," Journal of Healthcare Information Management, 24(1):18-24, Winter 2010.