Sudhakar V. Chelikani PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Diagnostic Radiology
Tracking organ overlap
- W. Greene, S. Chelikani, X. Papademetris, L.H. Staib, J.P.S. Knisely and J. Duncan, Tracking Organ Overlap for a Constrained Non-Rigid Registration Algorithm, IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), France, 2008.
- W. Greene, S. Chelikani, K. Purushothaman, Z. Chen, J.P.S. Knisely, L.H. Staib, X. Papademetris and J. Duncan, A Constrained Non-Rigid Registration Algorithm for use in Prostate Image-Guided Radiotherapy Medical Imaging Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), New York, 2008.
- M. Rodriguez, J.S. Liow, S. Thada, M. Sibomana, S. Chelikani, T. Mulnix, C.A. Johnson, C. Michel, W.C. Barker and R.E. Carson, Count-Rate Dependent Component-Based Normalization for the HRRT, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, v.54(3), 2007.
- S. Chelikani, K. Purushothaman, J. Knisely, Z. Chen, R. Nath, R. Bansal and J. Duncan, A gradient feature weighted Minimax algorithm for registration of multiple portal images to 3DCT volumes in prostate radiotherapy, International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology & Physics, v.65(2), 2006.
- S. Chelikani, J.C. Gore and I.G. Zubal, Optimizing Compton camera geometries, Physics in Medicine and Biology, v.49, 2004.