Smita Sampath PhD
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) of Diagnostic Radiology and Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Departments & Organizations
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Novel magnetic resonance imaging; cardio-vascular medicine
- M.S., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1991
- Ph.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1994
- A combined HARP and SENC pulse sequence for measuring three-dimensional strain. Sampath S., Osman N.F., Prince J.L. Magnetic Resonance Imaging July10, (2008).
- Simultaneous imaging of myocardial imaging and chamber blood flow using SPAMM & EGGS. Sampath S., Kim J. H., Lederman R.J., McVeigh E.R. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 27(4): 809-817 (2008).
- Unsupervised estimation of myocardial displacement from tagged MR sequences using non-rigid registration. Ledesma-Carbayo M.J., Derbyshire J. A., Sampath S., Santos A, Desco M, McVeigh E. R. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 59(1): 181-189 (2008).