Nabeel Nabulsi PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Diagnostic Radiology; Chief Quality Control and Regulatory Affairs
Departments & Organizations
Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Radiopharmaceuticals more...
- B.A., University of Texas at Arlington, 1980
- M.S., Texas Tech University, 1984
- Ph.D., Louisiana State University, 1991
- [11C]GR103545: novel one-pot radiosynthesis with high specific activity. Nabeel B. Nabulsi, Ming-Qiang Zheng, Jim Ropchan, David Labaree, Yu-Shin Ding, Laura Blumberg, Yiyun Huang. Nuc Med Biol. 2011;38(2):215-221.
- High-resolution imaging of brain 5-HT1B receptors in the rhesus monkey using [11C]P943. Nabeel Nabulsi, Yiyun Huang, David Weinzimmer, Jim Ropchan, James J. Frost, Timothy McCarthy, Richard E. Carson, Yu-Shin Ding. Nuc Med Biol. 2010;37:205-214.
- Raad I, Hanna H and Nabulsi N. Antiseptic derivatives with broad spectrum antimicrobial activity for the impregnation of surfaces. United States Patent 7,713,472, May 11, 2010.