- Negishi M, Abildgaard M, Laufer I, Nixon T, Constable RT. An EEG (electroencephalograph) recording system with carbon wire electrodes for simultaneous EEG-fMRI (functional magnetic resonance resonance imaging) recording. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 20
- Meltzer JA, Negishi M, Constable RT. Biphasic hemodynamic responses influence deactivation and may mask activation in block-design fMRI paradigms. Human Brain Mapping 2008, 29 (4), 385-99.
- Meltzer JA, Negishi M, Mayes LC, Constable RT, Individual differences in EEG theta and alpha dynamics during working memory correlate with fMRI responses across subjects. Clinical Neurophysiology 2007, 118 (11), 2419-36.
- Negishi M, Pinus BI, Pinus AB, Constable RT. Origin of the radio fequency pulse artifact in simultaneous EEG-fMRI recording: Rectification at the carbon-metal interface. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 2007, 54 (9), 1725-27.
- Negishi M. Connectionist Models, in Nakayama, Mazuka, Shirai (Eds.), Japanese Psycholinguistics (Part II of East Asian Psycholinguistics), Cambridge University Press 2006, NY.