Maolin Qiu PhD, MSc
Associate Research Scientist in Diagnostic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
NMR Methods for understanding the neurophysiological basis of neuroimaging and human brain functions under normal and pathological conditions. more...
- M.Sc., Beijing Institute of Technology, 1993
- Ph.D., Institute of Automation, Academia Sinica, Beijing, 1996
- Qiu M, Paul Maguire R, Arora J, Planeta-Wilson B, Weinzimmer D, Wang J, Wang Y, Kim H, Rajeevan N, Huang Y, Carson RE, Constable RT. Arterial transit time effects in pulsed arterial spin labeling CBF mapping: insight from a PET and MR study in normal human subjects. Magn Reson Med. 2010 Feb;63(2):374-84.
- Martuzzi R, Ramani R, Qiu M, Rajeevan N, Constable RT. Functional connectivity and alterations in baseline brain state in humans. Neuroimage. 2010 Jan 1;49(1):823-34. Epub 2009 Jul 22.
- Qiu M, Ramani R, Swetye M, Rajeevan N, and Constable RT Anesthetic Effects on Regional CBF, BOLD and the Coupling Between Task-Induced Changes in CBF and BOLD - an fMRI Study in Normal Human Subjects. Magn Reson Med. 2008 Sep 24;60(4):987-996.