Maolin Qiu PhD, MSc
Associate Research Scientist in Diagnostic Radiology
Understanding the neurophysiological basis of neuroimaging and neural mechanisms of general anesthesia;
Developing high-sensitivity and high-specificity NMR methods in understanding general anesthesia
- Qiu M, Paul Maguire R, Arora J, Planeta-Wilson B, Weinzimmer D, Wang J, Wang Y, Kim H, Rajeevan N, Huang Y, Carson RE, Constable RT. Arterial transit time effects in pulsed arterial spin labeling CBF mapping: insight from a PET and MR study in normal human subjects. Magn Reson Med. 2010 Feb;63(2):374-84.
- Martuzzi R, Ramani R, Qiu M, Rajeevan N, Constable RT. Functional connectivity and alterations in baseline brain state in humans. Neuroimage. 2010 Jan 1;49(1):823-34. Epub 2009 Jul 22.
- Qiu M, Ramani R, Swetye M, Rajeevan N, and Constable RT Anesthetic Effects on Regional CBF, BOLD and the Coupling Between Task-Induced Changes in CBF and BOLD - an fMRI Study in Normal Human Subjects. Magn Reson Med. 2008 Sep 24;60(4):987-996.
- Qiu M, Ramani R, Swetye M, Constable RT. Spatial nonuniformity of the resting CBF and BOLD responses to sevoflurane: In vivo study of normal human subjects with magnetic resonance imaging. Hum Brain Mapp. 2008 Dec;29(12):1390-9.
- Ramani R, Qiu M, Constable RT. Sevoflurane 0.25 MAC preferentially affects higher order association areas: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study in volunteers. Anesth Analg. 2007 Sep;105(3):648-55.
- Canli T, Qiu M, Omura K, Congdon E, Haas BW, Amin Z, Herrmann MJ, Constable RT, Lesch KP. Neural correlates of epigenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006 Oct 24;103(43):16033-8. Epub 2006 Oct 10.