Demetrius Dicks MD
Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Radiology; Assistant Professor, Thoracic and Cardiac Imaging sections, Department of Diagnostic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Cardiac MR in adult congenital heart disease, teaching the business of radiology, low dose CT lung cancer screening. more...
- B.S., Emory University, 1998
- M.D., Stanford University School of Medicine, 2003
- Dicks DL, Saloner D, Martin AJ, Carlsson M, and Saeed M. Percutaneous transendocardial VEGF gene therapy: MRI -guided delivery and characterization of 3D myocardial strain. Int J Cardiol. 2010 Sep 143(3):255-263
- Dicks DL, Carlsson M, Heiberg E, Saloner D, Martin AJ, Arheden H, Saeed M. Persistent decline in longitudinal and radial strain after coronary microembolization detected on velocity encoded phase contrast magnetic resonance imaging. Magn Reson Imaging 2009; Jul 30(1):69-76.
- Medverd JM, Dicks DL, Tang J, Cinelli CM, Stratil PG, Kohr JR, Monroe EJ. Business of radiology 101: the state of radiology business practice and healthcare policy curricula at US radiology residency programs. J Am Coll Radiol 2012;Mar; 9(3):174-180.e1.