News & Events
- Gordon Sze, MD: Became president of American Society of Neuroradiology in May 2014. visit ASNR here!
- Alexander Goehler, MD: Cost effectiveness of Incidental Pulmonary Nodules published in Circulation read article here!
- Gary Israel MD,Jeffrey Pollak MD,Gordon Sze MD were recently named in New York Magazine's 2014 Best Doctors Issue
- "Brain Imaging in the Era of Bellbottoms"; Arrival of the CT Scanner at Yale
- "Reducing the Risk of CT Scans"
- Liane Philpotts, MD: Women and Mommograms: Doctors Weigh In
- A New Vision in the Lab & in The Clinic
- New MRI Approach Dramatically Speeds Up Results
- Detecting Breast Cancer: 3-D Screening Reduces Recall Rates
- Rob Goodman, MD : Yale Doctors Making CT Scans Safer for Kids
- Evan Morris, PhD, receives 2013 Yale Graduate School Mentor Award for teaching excellence.
- Howard Forman, MD named Teacher/Mentor of the Year: 2013
- New Technology Improves Breast CA Diagnosis
- Liane Philpotts speaks to Faith Middleton on WNPR
- Regina Hooley, MD receives 2012 Pilot Grant for Women's Health Study
- Drs. Philpotts and Durand visit Washington in support of TOMO
- Interventional Radiology Lab hosts Live Case Demonstration
- Jeffrey Pollak named in Robert I. White, Jr., MD Professorship of Interventional Radiology
- News Archives
Renu Chundru, MD: Neuroradiology
Brendon Graeber, MD: Pediatric Radiology
David Karimeddini, MD: Nuclear Medicine
Keith Quencer, MD: Interventional Radiology
Balaji Rao, MD: Neuroradiology
Vahe Zohrabian, MD: Neuroradiology