Nicole Kho Clay
Assistant Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1996
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2005
- N.K. Clay (2011) Chemical diversity on display in the plant innate immune systems of closely-related species. New Phytologist 192:566-569. PMID: 22007882.
- Jander, G. and N. Clay (2011) New synthesis – plant defense signaling: new opportunities for studying chemical diversity. J. Chem. Ecol. 37:429. PMID: 21544524.
- Millet, Y.A., Danna, C.H., Clay, N.K., Songnuan, W., Simon, M.D., Werck-Reichhart, D., and F.M. Ausubel (2010) Innate immune responses activated in Arabidopsis roots by microbe-associated molecular patterns. Plant Cell 22: 973-990. PMID: 20348432.