Mary M. Tomayko MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Associate Professor of Genetics
Departments & Organizations
Immunologic memory; B cell response; Autoimmunity more...
- Ph.D., Univ. of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 1998
- M.D., Univ. of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 2000
- Good-Jacobson, K.L., Szumilas, C.G., Chen, L, Sharpe, H.H., Tomayko, M.M., Shlomchik, M.J. 2010. PD-1 regulates germinal center B cell survival and the formation and affinity of long-lived plasma cells. Nature Immunology, 535-542.
- Scholz, J. L., J. E. Crowley, M. M. Tomayko, N. Steinel, P. J. O'Neill, W. J. Quinn, 3rd, R. Goenka, J. P. Miller, Y. H. Cho, V. Long, C. Ward, T. S. Migone, M. J. Shlomchik, and M. P. Cancro. 2008. BLyS inhibition eliminates primary B cells but leaves natural and acquired humoral immunity intact. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:15517-15522.
- Tomayko, M. M., S. M. Anderson, C. E. Brayton, S. Sadanand, N. C. Steinel, T. W. Behrens, and M. J. Shlomchik. 2008. Systematic comparison of gene expression between murine memory and naive B cells demonstrates that memory B cells have unique signaling capabilities. J Immunol 181:27-38.