Christopher Bunick MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of and Instructor in Dermatology
Departments & Organizations
structural biology of skin proteins; x-ray crystallography; epidermal structure and function; structure-based drug design more...
- B.S., Vanderbilt University, 05/2000
- M.D./Ph.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2008
- Bunick CG, Mariwalla K, Ibrahim O, Modi B, Imaeda S, McNiff JM. (2012) Expanding the histologic findings in smallpox-related post-vaccinial non-viral folliculitis. J Cutan Pathol, Nov 29 [epub ahead of print].
- Engberg A, Bunick CG, Subtil T, Ko C, Girardi M. (2013) Development of a Plaque Infiltrated With Large CD30+ T-cells Over a Silicone-Containing Device in a Patient With History of Sézary Syndrome. J Clinical Oncology, Feb 20;31(6):e87-9.
- Bunick, CG, Leffell, D, Bosenberg, M, Yahalom, J, Choi, JN. (2012) Cutaneous Rosai-Dorfman disease of the right ear responsive to radiation therapy. J Am Acad Dermatol, Nov;67(5):e225-6.