Quality of Health Care; Clinical Trial; Treatment Outcome
- Nguyen HL, Saczynsk JS, Gore JM, Waring ME, Lessard D, Yarzebski J, Reed G, Spencer FA, Li SX, Goldberg R. Changing Long-Term Trends (1986-2005) in Hospital Outcomes by Age among Men and Women Hospitalized with Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Population-B
- Li SX, Sjolund A, Sweasy J, Harris L. DNA repair and personalized breast cancer therapy. Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis 2010 Oct-Dec; 51:897-908
- Weidhaas JB, Li SX, Winter K, Ryu J, Jhingran A, Miller B, Dicker AP, Gaffney D. Changes in gene expression predicting local control in cervical cancer: Results from Radiation Therapy Oncology Group 0128. Clinical Cancer Research 2009 June; 15: 4199-4206
- Lang T, Maitra M, Starcevic D, Li SX, Sweasy JB. A DNA polymerase beta mutant from colon cancer cells induces mutations. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004 Apr 20; 101(16):6074-9.
- Maitra M, Gudzelak A Jr, Li SX, Matsumoto Y, Eckert KA, Jager J, Sweasy JB. Threonine 79 is a hinge residue that governs the fidelity of DNA polymerase beta by helping to position the DNA within the active site. J Biol Chem. 2002 Sep 20; 277(38):35550-60
- Shah AM, Conn DA, Li SX, Capaldi A, Jager J, Sweasy JB. A DNA polymerase beta mutator mutant with reduced nucleotide discrimination and increased protein stability. Biochemistry. 2001 Sep 25; 40(38):11372-81
- Shah AM, Li SX, Anderson KS, Sweasy JB. Y265H mutator mutant of DNA polymerase beta. Proper teometric alignment is critical for fidelity. J Biol Chem. 2001 Apr 6; 276(14):10824-31.