Cardiovascular Diseases; Environment and Public Health; Nursing; Population Characteristics; Evidence-Based Practice
Public Health Interests
Clinical Guidelines; Clinical Trials; Gerontology; Health behavior; Heart disease in young women
- Xu X, Bao H, Strait K, Spertus JA, Lichtman JH, D'Onofrio G, Spatz E, Bucholz EM, Geda M, Lorenze NP, Bueno H, Beltrame JF, Krumohlz HM. Sex Differences in Perceived Stress and Early Recovery in Young and Middle-Aged Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarc
- Dodson JA, Geda M, Krumholz HM, Lorenze N, Murphy TE, Allore HG, Charpentier P, Tsang SW, Acampora D, Tinetti ME, Gill TM, Chaudhry SI. Design and rationale of the comprehensive evaluation of risk factors in older patients with AMI (SILVER-AMI) study. BMC
- Bucholz E, Strait K, Dreyer R, Geda M, Spatz E, Bueno H, Lichtman JH, D’Onofrio G, Spertus J, Krumholz HK. Effect of Low Perceived Social Support on Health Outcomes in Young Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction: Results From the VIRGO (Variation in
- Gupta A, Wang Y, Spertus J, Geda M, et al. Sex-Specific Trends in Hospitalizations among Young Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction in United States, 2001-2010. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013;61(10_S):. doi:10.1016/S0735-1097(13)61483-7.
- Lead Author and Chief Editor, Penn Manual for Clinical Research, copyright 2005.