Mary Geda BSN, MSN, RN
Project Director, SILVER-AMI
Departments & Organizations
Role at Yale
Mary Geda is the Project Director for the SILVER-AMI study. She has >15 years of experience conducting research in academic settings including Yale University, the University of Colorado, and the University of Pennsylvania. She has expertise in cardiovascular disease, clinical research, project management, regulatory requirements, and staff training.
Previous positions include:
- Project Director of CCOR- administration of an NHLBI center grant
- Research Nurse Coordinator VIRGO study- orchestrating the nationwide collection of data, records, and blood specimens
- IRB Expedited/Exempt Manager- reviewing research and managing an IRB panel responsible for 3,000 exempt/expedited determinations annually
- Research Subject Advocate- monitoring 150 studies in the General Clinical Research Center
- Research Project Manager- screening, enrolling, and overseeing 8-10 clinical trials in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
- Staff Nurse- providing postoperative nursing care to patients after cardiothoracic surgery
- B.S.N., University of Pennsylvania, 1996
- M.S.N., University of Pennsylvania, 2003