Cardiovascular Diseases; Environment and Public Health; Nursing; Population Characteristics; Evidence-Based Practice
Public Health Interests
Clinical Guidelines; Clinical Trials; Gerontology; Health behavior; Heart disease in young women
- Xu X, Bao H, Strait K, Spertus JA, Lichtman JH, D'Onofrio G, Spatz E, Bucholz EM, Geda M, Lorenze NP, Bueno H, Beltrame JF, Krumohlz HM. Sex Differences in Perceived Stress and Early Recovery in Young and Middle-Aged Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction. CirculationAHA 114.012826. doi: 10.1161.
- Dodson JA, Geda M, Krumholz HM, Lorenze N, Murphy TE, Allore HG, Charpentier P, Tsang SW, Acampora D, Tinetti ME, Gill TM, Chaudhry SI. Design and rationale of the comprehensive evaluation of risk factors in older patients with AMI (SILVER-AMI) study. BMC Health Services Research 2014, 14:506.
- Bucholz E, Strait K, Dreyer R, Geda M, Spatz E, Bueno H, Lichtman JH, D’Onofrio G, Spertus J, Krumholz HK. Effect of Low Perceived Social Support on Health Outcomes in Young Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction: Results From the VIRGO (Variation in Recovery: Role of Gender on Outcomes of Young AMI Patients) Study. J Am Heart Assoc. 2014; 3: e001252
- Gupta A, Wang Y, Spertus J, Geda M, et al. Sex-Specific Trends in Hospitalizations among Young Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction in United States, 2001-2010. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013;61(10_S):. doi:10.1016/S0735-1097(13)61483-7.
- Lead Author and Chief Editor, Penn Manual for Clinical Research, copyright 2005.