Lesli Shea Ott M.A., M.A.
Departments & Organizations
Quality of Health Care; Economics; Outcomes Research; Statistical Modeling; Costs and Cost Analysis more...
- M.A., Economics, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 2001
- M.A., Mathematics, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 2009
- Ben-Josef G, Ott LS, Spivack SB, Wang C, Ross JS, Shah SJ, Curtis JP, Kim N, Krumholz HM, Bernheim SM. Payments for Acute Myocardial Infarction Episodes-of-Care Initiated at Hospitals With and Without Interventional Capabilities. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2014 Nov; 7(6):882-8
- Xu, X., Li, S.-X., Lin, H., Normand, S.-L. T., Kim, N., Ott, L. S., Lagu, T., Duan, M., Kroch, E. A. and Krumholz, H. M. (2014), “Phenotyping” Hospital Value of Care for Patients with Heart Failure. Health Services Research, 49: 2000–2016. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12197
- Butala NM, Desai MM, Linnander EL, Wong YR, Mikhail DG, Ott LS, Spertus JA, Bradley EH, Aaty AA, Abdelfattah A, Gamal A, Kholeif H, Baz ME, Allam AH, Krumholz HK. Gender Differences in Presentation, Management, and In-Hospital Outcomes for Patients with AMI in a Lower-Middle Income Country: Evidence from Egypt. October 2011. PLoS ONE 6(10): e25904. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0025904