Computing Methodologies; Costs and Cost Analysis; Economics; Health Care Economics and Organizations; Population Characteristics; Quality of Health Care
Public Health Interests
Data analysis; Economics; Quality of care; Statistical models
- Clough JD, Rajkumar R, Crim MT, Ott LS, Desai NR, Conway PH, Maresh S, Kahvecioglu DC, Krumholz HM. Practice-Level Variation in Outpatient Cardiac Care and Association With Outcomes. J Am Heart Assoc. February 2016; 23;5(2).
- Kim N, Bernheim SM, Ott LS, Han L, Spivack SB, Xu X, Volpe M, Liu A, Krumholz HM. An Administrative Claims Measure of Payments Made for Medicare Patients for a 30-Day Episode of Care for Acute Myocardial Infarction. Medical Care. June 2015; 53(6):542-9.
- Xu X, Li S-X, Lin H, Normand S-LT, Kim N, Ott LS, Lagu T, Duan M, Kroch EA, Krumholz HM. “Phenotyping” Hospital Value of Care for Patients with Heart Failure. Health Services Research. December 2014; 49(6): 2000–16.
- Ben-Josef G, Ott LS, Spivack SB, Wang C, Ross JS, Shah SJ, Curtis JP, Kim N, Krumholz HM, Bernheim SM. Payments for Acute Myocardial Infarction Episodes-of-Care Initiated at Hospitals With and Without Interventional Capabilities. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. November 2014; 7(6):882-8.
- Butala NM, Desai MM, Linnander EL, Wong YR, Mikhail DG, Ott LS, Spertus JA, Bradley EH, Aaty AA, Abdelfattah A, Gamal A, Kholeif H, Baz ME, Allam AH, Krumholz HK. Gender Differences in Presentation, Management, and In-Hospital Outcomes for Patients with AMI in a lower-middle income country: evidence from Egypt. PLoS One. 2011; 6(10).
- Garrett TA, Ott LS. Crime and Arrests: Deterrence or Resource Reallocation? Applied Economics Letters. August 2011; 18(12):1171-75.
- Hernandez-Murillo R, Ott LS, Owyang MT, Whalen D. Patterns of Interstate Migration in the United States from the Survey of Income and Participation Program. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review. May 2011:169-186.