Lesli Shea Ott M.A., M.A.
Departments & Organizations
Quality of Health Care; Economics; Outcomes Research; Statistical Modeling; Costs and Cost Analysis more...
- M.A., Economics, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 2001
- M.A., Mathematics, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 2009
- Butala NM, Desai MM, Linnander EL, Wong YR, Mikhail DG, Ott LS, Spertus JA, Bradley EH, Aaty AA, Abdelfattah A, Gamal A, Kholeif H, Baz ME, Allam AH, Krumholz HK. Gender Differences in Presentation, Management, and In-Hospital Outcomes for Patients with AMI in a Lower-Middle Income Country: Evidence from Egypt. October 2011. PLoS ONE 6(10): e25904. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0025904
- Garrett TA, Ott LS. Crime and Arrests: Deterrence or Resource Reallocation? Applied Economics Letters. August 2011, 18(12):1171-1175.
- Hernandez-Murillo R, Ott LS, Owyang MT, Whalen D. Patterns of Interstate Migration in the United States from the Survey of Income and Participation Program. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review. May 2011:169-186.