Kumar Dharmarajan MD, MBA
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Departments & Organizations
Geriatrics; Cardiology; Aging; Heart failure; Health Outcomes; Hospital Care more...
- AB, Harvard College, 2001
- M.D., Columbia University Coll of Physicians & Surgeons, 2006
- M.B.A., Columbia Business School, 2006
- Dharmarajan K., Hsieh A.F., Kulkarni V.T., Lin Z., Ross J.S., Horwitz L.I., Kim N., Suter L.G., Lin H., Normand S.L., Krumholz H.M. Trajectories of risk after hospitalization for heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, or pneumonia: retrospective cohort study. BMJ. 2015 Feb 5;350:h411.
- Dharmarajan K., Jing L., Xi L., Lin Z., Krumholz H.M., Jiang L.; for the China PEACE Collaborative Group. The China PEACE (patient-centered evaluative assessment of cardiac events) retrospective study of acute myocardial infarction: study design. Circ. Cardiovasc. Qual. Outcomes. 2013 Nov;6(6):732-40.
- Dharmarajan K., Hsieh A.F., Lin Z., Bueno H., Ross J.S., Horwitz L.I., Barreto-Filho J.A., Kim N., Suter L.G., Bernheim S.M., Drye E.E., Krumholz H.M. Hospital readmission performance and patterns of rehospitalization: a retrospective cohort study of Medicare hospitalizations. BMJ. 2013 Nov 20;347:f6571.