Kumar Dharmarajan, MD, MBA
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Departments & Organizations
Geriatrics; Cardiology; Aging; Heart failure; Health Outcomes; Hospital Care more...
- AB, Harvard College, 2001
- M.D., Columbia University Coll of Physicians & Surgeons, 2006
- M.D., Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, 2006
- M.B.A., Columbia Business School, 2006
- Dharmarajan K., Jing L., Xi L., Lin Z., Krumholz H.M., Jiang L.; for the China PEACE Collaborative Group. The China PEACE (patient-centered evaluative assessment of cardiac events) retrospective study of acute myocardial infarction: study design. Circ. Cardiovasc. Qual. Outcomes. 2013 Nov;6(6):732-40.
- Dharmarajan K., Hsieh A.F., Lin Z., Bueno H., Ross J.S., Horwitz L.I., Barreto-Filho J.A., Kim N., Suter L.G., Bernheim S.M., Drye E.E., Krumholz H.M. Hospital readmission performance and patterns of rehospitalization: a retrospective cohort study of Medicare hospitalizations. BMJ. 2013 Nov 20;347:f6571.
- Dharmarajan K., Strait K.M., Lagu T., Lindenauer P.K., Tinetti M.E., Lynn J., Li S.X., Krumholz H.M. Acute decompensated heart failure is routinely treated as a cardiopulmonary syndrome. PLoS One. 8(10): e78222.