Judith Lichtman PhD, MPH
Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Cardiovascular Diseases; Stroke; Women's Health; Elderly; Young; Outcomes; Quality of Care more...
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1985
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1988
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1996
- Lichtman, J.H., Jones, S.B., Wang, Y., Leifheit-Limson, E.C., & Goldstein, L.B. (2013). Seasonal variation in 30-day mortality after stroke: Teaching versus nonteaching hospitals. Stroke, published online ahead of print January 8, 2013.
- Lichtman, J.H., Leifheit-Limson, E.C., Jones, S.B., Wang, Y., & Goldstein, L.B. (2012). 30-day risk-standardized mortality and readmission rates after ischemic stroke in critical access hospitals. Stroke, 43(10):2741-2747.
- Lichtman, J.H., Jones, S.B., Leifheit-Limson, E., Wang, Y., & Goldstein, L.B. 30-Day Mortality and Readmission after Hemorrhagic Stroke among Medicare Beneficiaries in Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center-Certified and Noncertified Hospitals. Stroke, 42(12):3387-3391.