Craig S. Parzynski M.S.
- Perkins, K.A., Parzynski, C.S., Mercincavage, M. Conklin, C.A., Fonte, C.A., & Lerman, C. (2012). Is self-efficacy for smoking abstinence a cause of, or reflection on, smoking behavior change? Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmocology,20, 56 - 62.
- Collins, C.C., Epstein, D.H., Parzynski, C.S., Zimmerman, Z., Moolchan, E.T. & Heishman, S.J. (2010). Puffing behavior during the smoking of a single cigarette in nicotine dependent adolescents. Nicotine & Tobacco Research, 12, 164 - 167.
- Moolchan, E.T., Parzynski, C.S., Jaszyna-Gasior, M., Collins, C.C., & Leff, M.L. (2009). A link between adolescent nicotine metabolism and smoking topography. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention, 18, 1578 - 83.
- Parzynski, C.S., Jaszyna-Gasior, M., Franken, F.H, & Moolchan, E.T. (2008). Measuring nicotine intake among highly dependent adolescent smokers: Comparability of saliva and plasma cotinine concentrations. Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior, 89, 145-9.
- Luther, E.J., Parzynski, C.S., Jaszyna-Gasior, M., & Moolchan, E.T. (2008). Does allowing adolescents to smoke at home affect their consumption and dependence?. Addictive Behaviors, 33, 836 - 840.