Aakriti Gupta MD
Postdoctoral Associate in Medicine
Variation in Recovery: Role of Gender on Outcomes in Young AMI Patients (VIRGO) The aims of this study are to characterize sex differences in outcomes following AMI (including mortality, hospitalization and health status); determine sex differences in the prevalence of demographic, clinical and psychosocial risk factors; determine sex differences in quality of care; and determine sex differences in the prevalence of selected biological factors (including sex hormones, biomarkers and genetic variations).
- Gupta A, Wang Y, Desai M, Kim N, Krumholz H. Trends in Intracranial Stenting among Medicare Beneficiaries in the United States, 2005-2010. J Am Heart Assoc. 2013; doi:10.1161/JAHA.113.000084
- Gupta A, Mody P, Bikdeli B, Lampropulos JF, Dharmarajan K. Most Important Outcomes Research Papers in Cardiovascular Disease in the Elderly. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2012 May;5(3):e17-26. (PMID:22592757)
- Dharmarajan K, Lampropulos J, Bikdeli B, Mody P, Gupta A. Most Important Papers in Health Costs, Cost-Effectiveness, and Resource Utilization. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2012 Mar 1;5(2):e9-e15 (PMID: 22438466)
- Mody P, Gupta A, Bikdeli B, Lampropulos JF, Dharmarajan K. Most Important Articles on Cardiovascular Disease Among Racial and Ethnic Minorities. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. (PMID:22811508)
- Gupta KL, Gupta A. Mucormycosis and Acute Kidney Injury. Journal of Nephropathology. 2012; 1(3): 155-159.
- Gupta A, Mody P, Gupta S. A Case of Respiratory Syncytial Virus in an Immunocompromised Adult. Case Reports in Infectious Diseases. Volume 2012, Article ID 267028, doi:10.1155/2012/267028.
- Bikdeli B, Gupta A, Mody P, Lampropulos JF, Dharmarajan K. Most Important Articles on Therapeutic Anticoagulation for Cardiovascular Disease. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. Article in press.
- Gupta A, Chui P, Zhou S, Geda M, Lee I, Lichtman J, Krumholz H, Curtis J. Sex Based Differences in Excess Dosing of Antithrombotic and Antiplatelet Agents in Young Patients with AMI Undergoing PCI: The VIRGO Study. Manuscript in progress
- Mathew JT, Patni H, Chaudhary AN, Liang W, Gupta A, Chander PN, Ding G, Singhal PC.
“Aldosterone induces mesangial cell apoptosis both in vivo and in vitro”. American Journal of Physiology . 2008 Jul;295(1):F73-81. Epub 2008 May 7