CORE is a multidisciplinary group that is distinguished by our creativity, dedication, experience and skills. As such, we are an organization that is comprised of Yale School of Medicine faculty and postdoctoral associates as well as staff members who are employed by both Yale-New Haven Hospital (YNHH) and Yale University. Both organizations offer numerous employee benefits that include competitive compensation, health benefits, and tuition reimbursement.
YNHH employee benefits can be found here.
Yale University employee benefits can be found here.
CORE currently has openings for the following positions through YNHH and Yale University:
Department Head Secretary
Yale University Openings
- Research Associate II - Data Manager (Req. #31678BR)
- Research Associate II HSS (Req. #31664BR)
- Research Associate III - Project Manager (Req. #33394BR)
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Click the link for the position you are interested in.
- On the "Staffing and Career Development" page click the "Search Openings" link.
- Enter the Requisition Number that corresponds with the position you are interested in.
For more information regarding any of our employment opportunities, please contact: