James D Macy DVM
Professor of Comparative Medicine; Vice Chairman for Clinical Affairs, Comparative Medicine; Attending Veterinarian; Director, Yale Animal Resources Center
Pathogenesis; Prevention of mouse parvovirus infection; Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Compton SR, Ball-Goodrich LJ, Johnson LK, Johnson EA, Paturzo FX, Macy JD (2004) Pathogenesis of enterotropic mouse hepatitis virus in immunocompetent and immunodeficient mice. Comp Med. 54(6):681-9.
- Compton SR, Ball-Goodrich LJ, Paturzo FX, Macy JD (2004) Transmission of enterotropic mouse hepatitis virus from immunocompetent and immunodeficient mice. Comp Med. 54(1):29-35.
- Jacoby RO, Macy JD (2004) Promises to keep (Part 2). Comp Med. 54(1):11-2.
- Compton SR, Ball-Goodrich LJ, Zeiss CJ, Johnson LK, Johnson EA, Macy JD (2003) Pathogenesis of mouse hepatitis virus infection in gamma interferon-deficient mice is modulated by co-infection with Helicobacter hepaticus. Comp Med. 53(2):197-206.
- Macy JD, Cameron GA, Ellis SL, Hill EA, Compton SR (2002) Assessment of static isolator cages with automatic watering when used with conventional husbandry techniques as a factor in the transmission of mouse hepatitis virus. Contemp Top Lab Anim Sci. 41(4):30-5