Carmen Jane Booth DVM, PhD
Assistant Professor of Comparative Medicine; Co-director, Mouse Phenotyping Service
Departments & Organizations
Pathology of genetically engineered mice; Pathology of inflammation; Pathology of aging; Veterinary Pathology; Mouse pathology; phenotyping; Hemophilia in rats more...
- B.S., University of California at Davis, 1987
- D.V.M., University of California at Davis, 1992
- Ph.D., University of Washington (Seattle), 2005
- Paul E. Monahan, Junjiang Sun, Tong Gui, Genlin Hu, William B. Hannah, David G. Wichlan, et al. (2015) Employing a Gain-of-Function Factor IX Variant R338L to Advance the Efficacy and Safety of Hemophilia B Human Gene Therapy: Preclinical Evaluation Supporting an Ongoing Adeno-Associated Virus Clinical Trial. Human Gene Therapy. February 2015: 69-81.
- Wang Y, Booth CJ, Kim H, Qiu M, Constable RT (2009) Evaluation of hepatic fibrosis with portal pressure gradient in rats. Magn Reson Med. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 19253377
- Kim H, Booth CJ, Pinus AB, Chen P, Lee A, Qiu M, Whitlock M, Murphy PS, Constable RT (2008) Induced hepatic fibrosis in rats: hepatic steatosis, macromolecule content, perfusion parameters, and their correlations preliminary MR imaging in rats. Radiology. 247(3):696-705.