Carmen Jane Booth DVM, PhD
Assistant Professor of Comparative Medicine; Co-director, Mouse Phenotyping Service
Departments & Organizations
Pathology of genetically engineered mice; Pathology of inflammation; Pathology of aging; Veterinary Pathology; Mouse pathology; phenotyping; Hemophilia in rats more...
- B.S., University of California at Davis, 1987
- D.V.M., University of California at Davis, 1992
- Ph.D., University of Washington (Seattle), 2005
- Wang Y, Booth CJ, Kim H, Qiu M, Constable RT (2009) Evaluation of hepatic fibrosis with portal pressure gradient in rats. Magn Reson Med. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 19253377
- Kim H, Booth CJ, Pinus AB, Chen P, Lee A, Qiu M, Whitlock M, Murphy PS, Constable RT (2008) Induced hepatic fibrosis in rats: hepatic steatosis, macromolecule content, perfusion parameters, and their correlations preliminary MR imaging in rats. Radiology. 247(3):696-705.
- Ravishankar V, Buhimschi CS, Booth CJ, Bhandari V, Norwitz E, Copel J, Buhimschi IA (2007) Fetal nucleated red blood cells in a rat model of intrauterine growth restriction induced by hypoxia and nitric oxide synthase inhibition. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 196(5):482.e1-8.