- Transgenic Mouse Service
Pronuclear microinjection of transgene constructs to create transgenic mouse lines.
- Gene Targeting Service
Creation of knockout/knock-in mice via homologous recombination in ES cells. Karyotyping. Generation of chimeric mice by injection of ES cells into blastocysts; transmission of the targeted gene through the germline.
- Embryo Cryopreservation Service
Freezing and storage of mouse embryos. Re-animation of frozen embryos to recover mouse lines.
- Sperm Cryopreservation Service
Freezing and storage of mouse sperm.
- Custom Services
Embryonic stem cell and mouse embryology-related services. Derivation of ES cell lines from your mouse. In vitro fertilization (IVF). Contact us for projects not listed.
Once you have your mouse...
- Need help identifying or characterizing phenotype? Contact Yale Mouse Research Pathology.
- Publications made possible through use of our services should acknowledge Animal Genomics Services, Section of Comparative Medicine, Yale School of Medicine. In addition, please notify us when articles are in press to better enable database management.
- Commercial applications for your mouse: contact the Office of Cooperative Research to discuss commercial potential, licensing or distribution.