Young-Shin Kim MD, MS, MPH, PhD
Associate Professor (Adjunct) in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
Social & Behavioral Health
Child Study Center: Family, Genetic and Molecular Research | NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Training Program | Yale Child Study Center at Madison
Epidemiology, genetics, and gene-environmental interactions of childhood onset neuropsychiatric disorders; Autism spectrum disorders and bullying more...
- M.D., Yonsei University, 1988
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 1998
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 2005
- Kim YS, Leventhal B, Koh YJ, Fombonne E, Laska E, Lim EC, Cheon KA, Kim SJ, Kim YK, Lee HK, Song DH, Grinker RR. (2011). Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders in a total population sample. Am J Psychiatry, 2011 0: appi.ajp.2011.10101532. PMID: 21558103
- Kim YS+, Boyce WT, Koh YJ, Leventhal BL. (2009). Time trends, trajectories and demographic predictors of bullying: a prospective study in Korean adolescents. J Adolesc Health,Vol. 45, No. 4, pp360-7.
- Kim YS, Leventhal BL, Koh YJ, Boyce WT. (2009). Bullying increased suicide risk: Prospective study of Korean adolescents. Arch Suicide Res, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp15-30.