Katarzyna Chawarska PhD
Associate Professor in the Child Study Center and of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics); Director, Toddler Developmental Disabilities Clinic
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Program in Neurodevelopment and Regeneration
Office of Student ResearchChild Study Center: Developmental Disabilities Program; Yale Autism Program; NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders; Albert J. Solnit Integrated Training; TIL; YESCog | Pediatrics
Social, cognitive, and emotional development of infants and toddlers with autism and other developmental disorders; Eye tracking research of visual attention; Early predictors of outcome; Prodromal features of ASD in infancy; Development of infants at risk for ASD due to genetic factors; Treatment of young children with ASD; Somatic growth patterns in ASD; Autism more...
- M.A., Jagiellomian Univ., 1986
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2000
- Shic, F., Macari, S. & Chawarska, K. (2013). Speech Disturbs Face Scanning in 6-Month-Olds who develop Autism Spectrum Disorder. Biological Psychiatry Online First.
- Chawarska, K., Macari, S. & Shic, F. (2013). Decreased Spontaneous Attention to Social Scenes in 6-Month-Old Infants Later Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Biological Psychiatry. Online First
- Steiner, A. M., G. W. Gengoux, Klin, A., & Chawarska, K. (2013). "Pivotal response treatment for infants at-risk for autism spectrum disorders: A pilot study." Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 43(1): 91-102.