James C McPartland PhD
Associate Professor in the Child Study Center and Assistant Professor of Psychology; Associate Director, Developmental Electrophysiology Lab; Director of Undergraduate Studies, Yale Child Study Center; Director, Yale Developmental Disabilities Clinic
Departments & Organizations
Developmental neuroscience; Social perception more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 1996
- Ph.D., University of Washington, 2005
- Bernier, R., Aaronson, B. & McPartland, J. (2013). The role of imitation in the observed heterogeneity in EEG mu rhythm in autism spectrum disorders. Brain and Cognition, 82(1), 69-75. PMID: 23511847.
- McPartland, J., Crowley, M., Perszyk, D., Mukerji, C., Naples, A., Wu, J. & Mayes, L. (2012). Preserved reward outcome processing in ASD as revealed by event-related potentials. Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders, 4:16. PMID: 22958616.
- McPartland, J., Reichow, B. & Volkmar, F. (2012). Sensitivity and specificity of proposed DSM-V diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 51(4), 368-383.