Roger J. Jou MD, PhD
Assistant Clinical Professor in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
Child Study Center: Center for Translational Developmental Neuroscience (CTDN)
- B.A., New York University, 1999
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2003
- M.P.H., University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, 2004
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2012
- Jou RJ, Frazier TW, Keshavan MS, Minshew MJ, Hardan AY. A two-year longitudinal pilot MRI study of the brainstem in autism. Behavioural Brain Research. 2013;251:163-167.
- Jou RJ, Mateljevic N, Kaiser MD, Sugrue DR, Volkmar FR, Pelphrey KA. Structural neural phenotype of autism: preliminary evidence from a diffusion tensor imaging study using Tract-Based Spatial Statistics. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2011;32:1607-1613.
- Jou RJ, Mateljevic N, Minshew NJ, Keshavan MS, Hardan AY. Reduced central white matter volume in autism: implications for long-range connectivity. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 2011;65:98-101.