Christine Emmons PhD
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
psychosocial environment and learning; psychosocial environment and behavior; mindset development; mindset stability; mindset change; role of mindset in behavior more...
- B.A., University of the West Indies, 1979
- MAST OTHER, University of Western Ontario, 1984
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 1992
- 1. Emmons, C. L. & Comer, J. P.(2009) ‘Capturing Complexity: Evaluation of the Yale Child Study Center School Development Program’, in R. Deslandes (ed) International Perspectives on Contexts, Communities and Evaluated Innovative Practices: Family-school-community partnerships. London and New York: Routledge, pp. 204-219.
- 2. Comer, J. P, & Emmons, C. (2006). The research program of the Yale Child Study Center School Development Program. Journal of Negro Education, 75 (3), 353-372
- 3. Emmons, C. & Baskerville, R. (2005). Maintaining excellence while managing transitions: Norman S. Weir revisited. Journal of the Education of Students Placed at Risk, 10 (2), 199-206.