Books for Tweens and Teens
- A smart girl's guide to starting middle school, Julie Williams, American Girl™
- The Girls' Life awesome advice guide to everything, Carol Weston, Scholastic.
- A smart girl's guide to friendship troubles, Patti Kelley Criswell, American Girl™
- Chicken soup for the girl's soul, by Canfield, Hansen, Hansen & Dunlap, Health Communications, Inc.
- The Girls' Life must-have guide to making and keeping friends, Karen Bokram and Jodi Lynn Bryson, Scholastic.
- Chicken soup for the teenage soul, three books:
The real deal, school; The real deal, friends; the real deal, challenges, all by Canfield, Hansen & Reber, Scholastic.
A book of images for discussion between teens and adultsPlease read (if at all possible): The girl project, Kate Englebrecht, published by Universe.
Books for Young Adults
- Aspergirls: Empowering females with Asperger Syndrome, Rudy Simone, Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Please read (if at all possible): The Girl Project, Kate Engelbrecht, Universe, - a book of images and thoughts for discussion
- Safety Skills for Asperger Women: How to save a perfectly good female life, Liane Holliday Willey, Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Asperger Love: Searching for love when you're not wired to connect, Amy Harmon, New York Times
Books for parents
- Girls growing up on the autism spectrum: What parents and professionals should know about the pre-teen and teenage years, Shana Nicols, Liane Holliday Wiley, Ginamarie Moravcik, Samara Pulver-Tetenbaum, Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Parenting girls on the autism spectrum: Overcoming the challenges and celebrating the gifts, Eileen Riley-Hall & Shana Nicols, Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Aspergirls, Rudy Simone, Jessica Kingsley Publishers