CSC Residency Forms
Thank you for your interest in our Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Training Program. You may apply to this Yale program through ERAS starting July 1, 2013 with an application deadline of September 22, 2013.
Please complete/upload the following to the ERAS application:
• Complete the Application forms in ERAS
• Complete an updated Curriculum Vita. Describe any lapses of more than one month in training, if applicable.
• Request a minimum of three letters of reference (including Program Director) and Medical School Program Evaluation/Dean’s Letter. Original’s should be sent directly to the CAP Training Director.
• Complete the Personal Statement describing your interest in child and adolescent psychiatry and plans for future professional work. This Statement should not be more than 1,000 words
• Please have the CAP Residency ABPN eligibility form completed by your Program Director and sent directly to the CAP Training Director.
• Complete the Attestations page and send directly to the CAP training Director.